How to price auto enrolment
Auto enrolment is one of the biggest opportunities for UK accountants and bookkeepers. It’s the new UK pension system being rolled out, and from 2017 most of your clients will have reached (or will be about to reach) their staging date.
This is a compliance function and a natural fit with payroll. Every UK accountant and bookkeeper should offer this service, because after all, someone has to do it… it might as well be you.
But how do you package it. And how do you price it so it becomes very profitable for you?
This is what you get as part of my "How to price auto enrolment" course:
- Video training taking you through the key steps for value pricing auto enrolment work
- Video training showing you how to create your service offering and build up the value
- A ready-to-use professional looking brochure to help you demonstrate the value of what you do... this will save you two full days creating one from scratch
- A summary one-page brochure to help you in your sales process
- A detailed video walking you through the brochure and explaining the reason particular words are used, the marketing techniques and psychology... strategies designed to help the client understand the true value of what you do so they become more willing to pay a much higher price
- A detailed video showing you the questions to ask to identify the scope of work and what the client values and how you come up with a value-based price for your work
- A data file you can upload into Cloud Pricing v2.0 so you can be up and running with a complete pricing model within a few minutes
- LIFETIME ACCESS - There is no expiration date, which means you can revisit your training at any time.
Accounting professionals using this approach to pricing their services are now frequently getting DOUBLE the prices (and sometimes even more). This system will give you the confidence to price much better and get paid what you are truly worth.