How to price payroll
Every accounting and bookkeeping firm should offer a payroll service. Why?
Payroll can be very profitable when priced properly. And even if you don’t have the in-house expertise to do it yourself, payroll is one of the easiest services to outsource. Let someone else do the hard work (most payroll bureau have no idea how to value price) and you make a very profitable margin.
This is what you get as part of my "How to price payroll" course:
- Video training taking you through the key steps for value pricing payroll work
- Video training showing you how to create your service offering and build up the value
- A ready-to-use professional looking brochure to help you demonstrate the value of what you do... this will save you two full days creating one from scratch
- A summary one-page brochure to help you in your sales process
- A detailed video walking you through the brochure and explaining the reason particular words are used, the marketing techniques and psychology... strategies designed to help the client understand the true value of what you do so they become more willing to pay a much higher price
- A detailed video showing you the questions to ask to identify the scope of work and what the client values and how you come up with a value-based price for your work
- A data file you can upload into Cloud Pricing v2.0 so you can be up and running with a complete pricing model within a few minutes
- LIFETIME ACCESS - There is no expiration date, which means you can revisit your training at any time.
Accounting professionals using this approach to pricing their services are now frequently getting DOUBLE the prices (and sometimes even more). This system will give you the confidence to price much better and get paid what you are truly worth.