How to price clean up work
What do you do when your client’s records are a mess? Or the client you are about to take on is so far behind with their financial record keeping?
You have to sort the mess out. Often this is referred to as ‘clean up work’.
Clean up work has always been difficult to price and so most bookkeepers resort to hourly billing. Value pricing this service needs a process to build up the value and a way of pricing based on the clients' circumstances, the degree of their mess and what they specifically want. This programme shows you how.
This is what you get as part of my "How to price clean up work" course:
- Video training taking you through the key steps for value pricing clean up work
- Video training showing you how to create your service offering and build up the value
- A ready-to-use professional looking brochure to help you demonstrate the value of what you do... this will save you two full days creating one from scratch
- A summary one-page brochure to help you in your sales process
- A detailed video walking you through the brochure and explaining the reason particular words are used, the marketing techniques and psychology... strategies designed to help the client understand the true value of what you do so they become more willing to pay a much higher price
- A detailed video showing you the questions to ask to identify the scope of work and what the client values and how you come up with a value-based price for your work
- A data file you can upload into Cloud Pricing v2.0 so you can be up and running with a complete pricing model within a few minutes
- LIFETIME ACCESS - There is no expiration date, which means you can revisit your training at any time