How to price forecasting
Forecasting - whether it's a cash flow forecast or profit and loss forecast or both - is always difficult to price. And most accounting professionals charge way too little for this valuable service. With the right system you can get many more clients wanting to buy and at higher prices.
But how do you package it. And how do you price it so it becomes very profitable for you?
This video training course gives you the information and the resources to get much better prices for your forecasting work.
This is what you get as part of my "How to price forecasting" course:
- Video training taking you through the key steps for value pricing forecasting work
- Video training showing you how to create your service offering and build up the value
- A ready-to-use 16-page professional looking brochure to help you demonstrate the value of what you do... this will save you two full days creating one from scratch
- A summary one-page brochure to help you in your sales process
- A detailed video walking you through the brochure and explaining the reason particular words are used, the marketing techniques and psychology... strategies designed to help the client understand the true value of what you do so they become more willing to pay a much higher price
- A detailed video showing you the questions to ask to identify the scope of work and what the client values and how you come up with a value-based price for your work
- A data file you can upload into Cloud Pricing v2.0 so you can be up and running with a complete pricing model within a few minutes
Accounting professionals using this approach to pricing their services are now frequently getting DOUBLE the prices (and sometimes even more). This system will give you the confidence to price much better and get paid what you are truly worth.