Winning Your Ideal Clients
Have you ever found yourself meeting a prospective client, who you would love to win as a client, but no matter how hard you try, you can’t get them to say yes?
Or have you ever found you are winning great clients but you are having to compromise on price to win them?
You’re not alone. Many accounting professionals find the process of turning great prospects into clients to be too far outside their comfort zone.
In this video training programme Martin Bissett (the World’s leading sales trainer to the accounting profession) and Mark Wickersham FCA (one of the World’s leading authorities on value pricing) will take you through a structured process for turning many more ideal prospects into clients.
Over 6 modules you will discover:
- The importance of bridging the ‘knowing-doing’ gap
- How to build ‘constant self-esteem’
- Preparing for your meeting so you give lasting first impressions
- Staying in control of the sales process
- How to open your meeting and strategies for breaking the ice
- The 3 key questions you must ask in an initial meeting
- How to spot early buying signals and what to do about them
- How to build up your solution
- The importance of exploring pain and benefit with the potential client
- Why you must never answer the price question with the price
- The two things every client wants
- Why you must present 3 options and how to do it the right way
- The science of relative pricing
- How to get the prospect to fully understand the value you are offering
- The 3 reasons why you must involve your client in the pricing
- The power of price psychology and how to present your price
- The 4 flavours of objection and how to handle them
- What you must do before you answer an objection
- How to deal with price objections
- The 12 big mistakes accounting professionals make and how to avoid them
- How to close the deal
Your training is structured across 6 modules delivered every 10 days so you can learn things in bite-sized chunks.