How to price mortgage reference letters
Mortgage reference letters is one of those services (one of many) that many accounting firms give away for free. And yet it’s a valuable service! If it’s valuable you should charge a fee for it.
But how do you package it. And how do you price it so it becomes very profitable for you?
This is what you get as part of my "How to price mortgage reference letters" course:
- Video training taking you through the key steps for value pricing mortgage reference letter work
- Video training showing you how to create your service offering and build up the value
- A ready-to-use professional looking brochure to help you demonstrate the value of what you do... this will save you two full days creating one from scratch
- A summary one-page brochure to help you in your sales process
- A detailed video walking you through the brochure and explaining the reason particular words are used, the marketing techniques and psychology... strategies designed to help the client understand the true value of what you do so they become more willing to pay a much higher price
- A detailed video showing you the questions to ask to identify the scope of work and what the client values and how you come up with a value-based price for your work
- A data file you can upload into Cloud Pricing v2.0 so you can be up and running with a complete pricing model within a few minutes
- LIFETIME ACCESS - There is no expiration date, which means you can revisit your training at any time.
Accounting professionals using this approach to pricing their services are now frequently getting DOUBLE the prices (and sometimes even more). This system will give you the confidence to price much better and get paid what you are truly worth.